Kingsport Imaging Systems, Inc. is an independently owned company marketing office equipment as an authorized dealer for Canon USA, Inc.
Our location in Kingsport, Tennessee, has been our business home for 90+ years.
Check us out! Every view looks good. As the technologies we market and service have evolved to the "digital world" of today, our company has also evolved from a "sleepy" office supply store to an award-winning marketing and service representative with Canon.
Our reward is the enviable position of having the ability and resources to deliver a high degree of professional and technical service to our customers without the trappings commonly associated with large corporate organizations.
Why Kingsport Imaging?
- We have been in business for over 90 years.
- With 18 employees, we are the largest independent dealer in our area of service.
- For more than 10 years, we have shown steady and consistent growth, averaging two new positions each year.
- We emphasize on-going education and employ the largest number of Canon trained and certified technicians in our service area.
- Having attained a superior level of technical expertise, all seven of our technicians have been acknowledged for superior performance by Canon USA’s Association of Technical Service Professionals.
- We take pride in our Service Department’s level of employee loyalty - tenure is over 18 years.
- Our two service managers are backed by a computer-based dispatch and parts-inventory control system.
- Our customer satisfaction surveys validate our proficiency in delivering superior service.
- Our courteous staff of administrative and management professionals resolve all concerns on an absolutely local basis -average tenure is over 14 years.
- We provide same-day delivery or shipping of supply and toner orders via UPS (from our local inventory).
- We hold a 1A1 credit rating from Dunn & Bradstreet.
- Doing business with Kingsport Imaging means dollars spent for goods and services remain in our local economy.